B) Raw Material :
BLENDED RUBBER BASE POLYMER
Switchboard matting is a non-conductive high density rubber compound engineered to prevent electric shock around high voltage equipment.
The non-conductive rubber compound creates an insulating barrier between the electrical source and ground.
Our GSE-60243 is tested according to MALAYSIAN SIRIM STANDARD , MS IEC 60243-1:2013 Clause 10.1 & 10.2
Electric strength of insulating materials -Test methods - Part 1: Tests at power frequencies (IEC 60243-1:2013, IDT) Mode of increase of voltage ,
a) “ Sub-clause 10.1, Short Time ( Rapid-rise ) Test ,The voltage shall be raised from zero at a uniform rate until breakdown occurs – It is satisfactory if the majority of breakdowns occur between 10 Seconds and 20 Seconds with the rate of voltage rise shall be chosen at 2kV/s or 5kV/s over 50kV “
b) “ Sub-clause 10.2, 20 s Step-By-Step Test – If the test specimen withstands 50kV for 20 seconds without failure , the voltage shall be increased in increment steps as 5kV. Each increased voltage shall be immediately and successively applied for 20 seconds until failure occurs .
The electric strength shall be based on the highest nominal voltage which is withstood for 20 seconds without breakdown.
1) Brand : GSE ™
2) Model : GSE-60243 Short Time Switchboard Matting / Short Time High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mat
3) Top Surface - Anti Slip Corrugated , with anti slip Corrugated Top surface to provide safe working environment , pattern surface “grabs” the bottom of footwear, improving traction and safe from slippery .
4) Colour : Black
5) Tensile Strength , Min 3MPa , ASTM D412
6) Elongation at Break , Minimum 250% , ASTM D412
7) Tensile Strength After Heat Aging , Min 3MPa , ASTM D412 (Tensile Test)
8) Elongation at Break After Heat Aging , Min 250% , ASTM D573 (Heat Aging Test)
9) Specific Gravity , 1.40 ( ± 0.20 ) ASTM D 792
10) Hardness, Shore A , ( 65 ±10A ) ASTM D2240
11) Tear Strength , ASTM D624
12) Compression Set , ASTM D395
13) Product Compliance Status :- ( * Critical )
* A) MS IEC 60243-1:2014 Sub-clause 10.1 Short Time ( Rapid-rise ) & 10.2 Test , withstand maximum 50kV @ 1 Min ( 60 Seconds )
High Voltage MS IEC 60243-1:2014 Sub-clause 10.1 Short Time ( Rapid-rise ) & 10.2 Test Certificate : TNBR/HVLT-2020-08/001
B) Comply to RoHS I & II , On 4th June 2015, Commission Directive (EU) 2015/863 was published in the Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) to include the phthalates ( BBP, DBP, DEHP and DIBP, these chemicals are used to soften PVC and Vinyl products ) into ANNEX II of the RoHS Recast Directive. The new law restricts each phthalate to no more than 0.1% ( mg/kg = ppm ; 0.1wt% = 1,000ppm ) in each homogeneous material of an electrical product.
SGS RoHS I & RoHS II Test Certificate : CRSSA/200743073-CA42262
C) Mechanical Test Report : SIRIM TEST REPORT NO.: 2020PC0454
1) Nominal Thickness : 4mm
A) Brand : GSE , Model : GSE-60243 , Switchboard Matting, ( Black colour ) , approximately 4mm Thickness x 915mm (0.915m/3ft) Width x 10,000mm (10m) Length / roll ( Approximately 55kgs ~ 65kgs / Roll ) , Carton Size : 270mm x 270mm x 1100mm = 0.080 m³ / pc ( Roll )
" Genuine Mark “ on Rubber Mat ( Bottom )
1) GSE Trade Mark , Model # , Lot # , Certificate # , Test Certificate QR Code .