This webpage is designed to give informative guidance to potential and existing users wishing to conform to the new EU/UK requirements for supply and use of matting with electrical safety and resistance characteristics and make the correct choice from the explanations and details listed below .
A) Which product is the correct Electrical Insulating Matting for protection against electric shock risk ? BS EN 61111:2009 is the latest standard for electrical insulating matting in providing electrical protection.
B) International Withdrawal of BS921:1976 ? This old standard is being withdrawn on 1st Jan 2013 ( Standard number , BS 921: 1976 , Specification : Rubber mats for electrical purposes , status : WITHDRAWN ) as it conflicts with IEC61111:2009.
The direct Electrical Insulating Matting to replace BS921 is class 0 IEC 61111:2009 for working up to 1kV AC . For higher voltage , you may select higher classes 1 , 2 , 3 or 4 according to voltage resistance required.
C) Quality Assurance Our Switchboard Mattings are backed with a detailed test certificate from an independently accredited Malaysia Test Facility .
Our Switchboard matting / high voltage insulation rubber was tested according to TNB technical specification : A) BS EN 61111 Clause 22.214.171.124 , Voltage Withstand Test
Product Characteristic :- 1) Material : NATURAL RUBBER ( NR ) BASE POLYMER ( Karet Alam )
2) Model Name : GS-LV Switchboard Matting / High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mat -- with Anti Slip ( Corrugated ) on Top Surface , Withstood 10kV( Class 0) , 2.5mm Nominal Thickness , GREY Colour with TNBR QATS Test Certificate ( BS EN 61111 : 2009 Clause 126.96.36.199 ) 3) Model Name : GS-SL Switchboard Matting / High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mat -- with Anti Slip ( Corrugated ) on Top Surface , Withstood 20kV( Class 1) , 3mm Nominal Thickness , BLACK Colour with TNBR QATS Test Certificate ( BS EN 61111 : 2009 Clause 188.8.131.52 )
4) Model Name : GS-SM Switchboard Matting / High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mat -- with Anti Slip ( Diamond Plate ) on Top Surface , Withstood 30kV( Class 2 ) , 5mm Nominal Thickness , BLACK Colour with TNBR QATS Test Certificate ( BS EN 61111 : 2009 Clause 184.108.40.206 )
5) Model Name : GS-SMG Switchboard Matting / High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mat -- with Anti Slip ( Diamond Plate ) on Top Surface , Withstood 40kV( Class 3 ) , 5mm Nominal Thickness , GREY Colour with TNBR QATS Test Certificate ( BS EN 61111 : 2009 Clause 220.127.116.11 )
6) Model Name : GS-SLG Switchboard Matting / High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mat -- with Anti Slip ( Corrugated ) on Top Surface , Withstood 50kV( Class 4 ) , 6mm Nominal Thickness , GREY Colour with TNBR QATS Test Certificate ( BS EN 61111 : 2009 Clause 18.104.22.168 )
7) Surface finishing : with anti slip diamond plate surface to provide safe working environment 8) Specific gravity : ± 1.50 g/cm³ 9) Hardness : 60 ± 5 Shore A 10) Elongation : Min ± 250 % 11) Tensile Strength : Min ± 5 MPa
12) Scope , Usage & Application :-
High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mat Indonesia
Switchboard Rubber Mat Indonesia
High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mats / Non Conductive Mats - Most commonly called Switchboard matting, these non-conductive mats protect workers from deadly shocks generated by high voltage equipment. High Voltage Insulation Rubber mats are NORMALLY used as floor covering electrical panels at Power Transformer Rooms , Sub-Station , High Voltage Panels , LT & HT Labs, Control Panels etc . it acts as a safety pre-caution for workers from electrical shock whether they are involved directly in electricity generation, transmission, distribution or other usage .
Eventually , the High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mats need to be tested ( with proven data from LOCAL or international accredited testing body ) before being placed at electrical generator rooms .
Carelessness of handling electrical apparatus or Mis-used of high voltage insulation rubber sheets / mats could be harmful to workers . for example , Matting Class 0 ( 10kV ) or Class 1 ( 20 kV ) High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mats placed at Class 2 , 30 kV working environment of electrical generator rooms .
Choosing the correct High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mat / Sheet is extremely IMPORTANT , These mats not only save money, but they save lives because a human life is above everything . We strongly recommend our customers to use one class higher ( * if your cost persists ) than the voltage
working environment to secure safety of workers . Our goal is to assist to achieve " ZERO " industrial accidents resulted from voltage leakage . Life span : The Life span of The Switchboard Rubber Mats very much depending on Rubber Compound Itself and external environment factors such as :- 1) Foot traffic , high foot traffic reduces the rubber’s life span . 2) Environments : such as exposure to oils , moisture , caustic chemicals or fluids and long exposure to high temperature ( direct exposure to sunlight ) . 3) Cleanning Method : No harmful detergents.
Know-How : When to change my Switchboard Rubber Mats which i bought 5 years ago ? 1) Our recommendation is CHANGE IT , when you found your rubber mats become " harden " and / or crack ( puncture ) after use from your purchased last 5 years or Even less than 5 years.You could save a human life. Your workers life depends on your decision.
Electrical Insulation Mat / Karpet Panel Listrik / Non Conductive Switchboard Mat / Dielectric / High Voltage Insulation Rubber Mat Indonesia -- with Anti Slip ( Corrugated / Diamond Plate ) Top Surface
Disclaimer : * Note : Users need to evaluate suitability for their industries use ( applications ) before placing order from us . The Information provided on this website best advise our customers corresponds to current electrical matting standards . In the individual case it is the sole responsibility of the customer to evaluate requirements , in particular if specified properties are sufficient for use .